View forum topicList of forum topics
Subject: 'Shortcuts [list]' and file description
1) it would be nice to have to add file description like in 'Shortcut - Create'
2) is there is no file description, application can show file name at the right side of 'Shortcut - Create' (instead of file description)
1) Do you mean Comment parameter of the Shortcut - Create command?
2) I didn't understand you. Can you send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org what you want?
1)there is no Description's field for shortcuts created on 'Shortcuts [ list]'
2) small modification: add two new options to the dialog “Preferencse” to the “Tree of commands”: 'Show files', 'Show commands and files/descriptions'
and then modify tree view to show filename instead of file description (for file operations)
I've send the email with screenshots
We have received your email with suggestions.
1. Not all users will fill in Description field in Shortcut[List] but they will see the empty column. Otherwise, you will see more useful info.
2. The idea is good but not all commands have File parameter. So, different commands must display different value. We think how to realize that.
3. About little problem with logo. I think we will fix it.
February 05, 2021 Installer CreateInstall 8.8.0 was released. read more
April 11, 2020 Installer CreateInstall 8.7.0 was released.
March 07, 2020 Installer CreateInstall 8.6.2 was released.
November 09, 2019 Installer CreateInstall 8.5.5 was released.
August 08, 2019 Installer CreateInstall 8.5.1 was released.
June 19, 2019 Installer CreateInstall 8.4.11 was released.